All Results in Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum topics

showing 46-50 results of 52 [
]
The Kawerau Branch of Rotary celebrated 50 years of service to the Kawerau Community in 2011.
The Hammerhead Crane was a dominant feature at the Tasman Pulp and Paper Company Limited site 1955-1990.
Local Government in Kawerau took another step forward with the official opening of its municipal buildings in 1960 which included Council Offices, Town Hall/Movie Theatre and a Supper Room.
2010 is a celebration of 50 years of television in New Zealand, but in 1962, the Bay of Plenty was still waiting to see this new technology. Two enterprising local
1955-1957 saw the rapid growth of the permanent shopping centre in Kawerau and changes continued to occur through the 1960's as retailers moved over from the temporary shops and the