All Results in Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum topics

showing 31-35 results of 52 [
]
The Kaingaroa Forest, established on the eastern central plateau of the North Island, has the distinction of being one of the largest man-made forests in the world comprising mainly of
Kawerau's permanent Post Office was officially opened on the 21st October 1963.
The Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum held an exhibition on the construction of Kawerau District High School in 1954 from March - August 2013.
Tasman Pulp and Paper Company's # 2 Paper Machine was officially started up on the 15 December 1962.
The first paper machine at the Tasman paper mill in Kawerau was commisssioned in 1955 and produced 5 million tonnes of paper before being decommissioned in 2006.