All Results in Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum topics

showing 36-40 results of 52 [
]
This Post Office opened in June 1953 and was located at the Tasman Pulp & Paper Company Limited mill site where it was to remain in one form or another
Kawerau’s manual telephone exchange was also housed in the old post office building in Onslow Street opening on 18 July 1954 with 57 subscribers, by March 1958 there were 408
Rugby has always been popular in Kawerau.
Rugby in Kawerau was popular even before clubs were formed.
The Kawerau College Art Department exhibited student artwork at the Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum during the month of August in 2010, 2011 and 2012.