All Results in Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum topics

showing 41-45 results of 50 [
]
The Kawerau Rugby Football Club was established in 1955.
For industry in Kawerau, railways have been the lifeline that move goods from the port in Tauranga and transports logs from the forests in Murapara to the mills.
The Kawerau Bowling Club was one of the first clubs to be established in the new town, with the first green opening in 1955.
The Kawerau Branch of Rotary celebrated 50 years of service to the Kawerau Community in 2011.
The Hammerhead Crane was a dominant feature at the Tasman Pulp and Paper Company Limited site 1955-1990.