All Results in images tagged as Kawerau Municipal Buildings

showing 1-4 results of 4 [
]
Frank Prideaux.
Frank Prideaux laying the foundation stone for the Kawerau Municipal Offices and Town Hall 23 February 1959. Source: Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum (2013.9)
Frank Prideaux.
Frank Prideaux laying the foundation stone for the Kawerau Municipal Offices and Town Hall 23 February 1959. Source: Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum (2013.9)
Official Opening Ceremony For The Municipal Buildings 15 June 1960.
Mr Linton, Mayor of Rotorua addressing the official party and gathered residents of the Kawerau community, at the official opening of the Kawerau Municipal Buildings and Town Hall on the
Official Opening Of The Municipal Buildings 15 June 1960.
Members of the Kawerau Community assembled outside the new Municipal Buildings and Town Hall on the occasion of the official opening of the buildings 15 June 1960. Photo supplied from