All Results in images

showing 36-40 results of 465 [
The John Family, 1959.
Bruce and Jean John, children Mary, Bevan, Peter & David moved in to 3 Fitzroy Street in 1954. Bruce was one of a few men who came from the Boyer
Laying Railway Track 1954.
The sections of the railway track that were not prefabricated took a lot longer to lay. Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum 2014.80
2006 Summer Reading Programme finale.
Encouraging literacy and engagement with the Library is an important part of the Library’s programming. This photo shows local youth who participated in the finale of our 2006 Summer Reading
Maurie Kjar Swimming Pool 1957.
This photograph shows children enjoying the newly completed swimming pool in 1957. At this time the complex consisted of a large pool that was 33 1/3ft. long and a small
Constructing the retaining wall - 1968 Water Supply Project.
In 1968 a huge project to connect the new water supply to the town of Kawerau was undertaken. The source of the new water supply was springs located about one mile south