All Results in topics contributed by Kawerau District Library

showing 6-10 results of 35 [
]
Kawerau South School was the third primary school to open in the Kawerau District with pupils commencing classes February 1963.
The first primary school in Kawerau opened in February 1954. It was known initially as Kawerau Primary School and later renamed Kawerau Central School.
Kawerau North School was officially opened February 1956. It was the second school to be opened in the Kawerau community.
Kawerau Intermediate School opened 21 October 1971.
An overview of the history of schooling in Kawerau