All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 56-60 results of 138 [
]
The first primary school in Kawerau opened in February 1954. It was known initially as Kawerau Primary School and later renamed Kawerau Central School.
The Kaingaroa Forest, established on the eastern central plateau of the North Island, has the distinction of being one of the largest man-made forests in the world comprising mainly of
EXHIBIT – a selected exhibition of art by senior students from the Tarawera High School Art Department was hosted at the Sir James Fletcher Kawerau Museum and ran from August
Tarawera High School welcomed all it's students for the first time on Wednedsay 30 January 2013.
Kawerau North School was officially opened February 1956. It was the second school to be opened in the Kawerau community.